North American Herb & Spice
Why Neuroloft Capsules are Different
For Neurological Support
Five-Phase Brain/Nerve Support
Only Neuroloft combines potent spice oil extracts with neurologically active herbs such as gingko and St. John's wort.
Note: Only Neuroloft contains wild St. John's wort harvested from the genetic source of this herb. Gas chromatography proves that this wild St. John's wort is ultra-rich in the neurologically active flavonoid complex known as hyperforin. The rosemary in Neuroloft has been shown to specifically inhibit an enzyme which destroys neurotransmitters. This leads to an increase in neurotransmitter levels and thus an elevation in mood.
- Wild sage and rosemary are fat soluble antioxidants. which penetrate the blood-brain barrier, effectively delivering their antioxidant powers. They also prevent oxidative damage to the intracerebral arteries.
- Undiluted royal jelly boosts adrenal action to help stabilize mood and blood sugar. The royal jelly also increases strength and stamina.
- Ginkgo and wild rosemary improve blood flow to the brain. Both contain flavonoids which inhibit blood vessel clogging.
- Wild sage and rosemary are gentle enzyme inhibitors of neurons. which means they cause an increase in neurotransmitter levels such as serotonin and acetylcholine.
- Wild St. John's wort acts on specific enzyme systems in the brain to increase the production of natural antidepressants such as norepinephrine, serotonin. melatonin. and GABA.